10 July 2011

#2 but not for poop

Okay... Sunday is practically over and I don't want it to be... but I think it is pretty safe to say that pretty much anyone who has obligagtions like work school or having to see someone or do something they don't want to after those covetted weekends feels the same way I do. ^_^ I just feel like I didn't take advantage of my weekend very well... Lame... For someone who hates to waste time, I am not efficient... Like I didn't do any research on how to decorate my blog thing like I like... I really need to just get up on my old school HTML skills and I don't mean how to meet the ladies... I don't swing that way... har har har!!! jkjkjkjk  Anyway, so I don't really car that much about my post font or anything I just want to be able to set a nice background and what nots. But I am having a hard time because I lack the attention skills to figure out what everything means in the design area what is what I wish it gave you a description on crap. I wish I could just pay someone to do it for me if I could sketch out how I want it to look and someone figure it out for me and set it up or send me the html code to enter. I think I am just lazy... I hate learning stuff like that about my self... I have such high standards set for my self and everyone around me and how can I have set such high standards for the people around me if I don't even meet my standards... I just want to be so perfect and smart and I am just substandard. I don't even think I am average. I know that sounds hyper critical but trust me... Later on down that road if I can force myself to stick to thins blogging thing you will see... And think "Damn T you are a lazy ass, WTF dude?! how did you make it this far?!" Yeah yeah yeah... whatever... Sorry, I also wish I was witty, don't get me wrong sometimes I am just full of piss and vinegar, but most of the time there is so much garbage running through my mind at any given time that I can't even think about what to write... so, yeah I am scatter brained... And admitting you have a problem is step 1... 

it is late I have work tomorrow... 

later... 


T. 

2 comments:

  1. It seems my friend, we have the same problems with being our own biggest critics. Ugh, must be the asian in us. I wish I could help you with the HTML codes and what not but I'm not any good at it anymore either. Man, its crazy cause we use to make WHOLE pages for just HTML codes we'd type in ourselves. Blah, we are getting old. =/ Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah I know right?! ahhh... the days of myspace... ^_^ I am sure I will figure it out besides I will just keep it simple for now while I get used to things and what not...

    ReplyDelete