First post... Nothing special... It has been a long awaited endeavor for me, and now that I finally have my laptop back in working condition I can finally get to it... YAY me! This is something I have been wanting to do for a very long time and just couldn't get my self to because I didn't know what I would blog about. But now I guess I will just blog about whatever I dang well please, so yeah! I am just getting started so don't hate. I just want to figure out how to umm I don't know what the "blogger terms" are but decorate my blog... So, any tips on the would be awesome! Thanks!
T.
Yay! I'm glad we are back to blogging =]. I will be your first follower! I love you! <3
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! I just gotta force my self to stick to it.. I was hoping more for like a craft blog or something more so than a bitch and moan blog.. But there will most likely be substantial amounts of bitching and moaning, but right now I am not sure how much "cool" things I will post between work and packing and waiting for the house to finish being built... I just don't know... Love you
ReplyDelete